Just in time for Big Brother Naija and football season, MultiChoice Nigeria has introduced an auto-renewal payment option for its DStv and GOtv customers.
Below is everything you need to know about the new payment option.
- It’s very convenient: You don’t have to go through the hassle of manually renewing your subscription or queuing up at the payment offices – which is not even advisable considering the times we live in, and the need for physical distancing. You can set up the auto-renewal option on the MyDStv or MyGOtv app from the comfort of your home and never have to lift a finger for subscription renewals.
- You’ll need to download the MyDStv or MyGOtv app to activate it: All the instructions you need to set up the auto-renewal option is available once you log in on both apps, so get downloading.
- It’s available to both active and inactive customers: It doesn’t matter if you’ve been away from either platform for a while, this payment option doesn’t discriminate. Just log in to the app and pick up from where you left off.
- You never have to worry about being cut off in the middle of your favourite show: Imagine running out of subscription just as Ebuka is announcing the winner of BBNaija Season 5 or as Ighalo is about scoring a really important goal. Did you say God forbid? Yeah, me too. This type of disruption is the last thing you need right now, and the auto-renewal is a good way to avoid it.
- You get to choose your own billing format: Yep! It’s entirely up to you to choose when you want to be billed. Monthly, quarterly, or annually – whatever works best for you. And even more important, you can cancel your billing at any time.
Stay connected on these DStv packages; Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Confam and Yanga; and GOtv packages: Max and Jolli using the auto-renewal service and ensure your subscription doesn’t expire.
Download DStv Now to live stream anywhere, anytime.